Installing Pixelmon is super easy. We made this even easier by giving you a step by step guide that will help you launch Minecraft with all your limbs. Trust me, 110% of experts recommend this.
- 1) Visit the Technic Launcher download page, and scroll down. After choosing the file that fits your operating system (Windows, Linux or MAC OS), start downloading the launcher.
- 2) Once it is done downloading, double-click the file, and follow the instructions as they appear. It'll finish fairly quickly.
- 3) As it finishes, you should now see on your Desktop a 'Technic Launcher' executable. Double-click it to run, and login to your Minecraft account by submitting your username/email and password.
- 4) ...???
- 5) Profit. You should now be able to visit our Pixelmon modpack page, where you can download and install the game directly.
- 6) In the Technic Launcher, navigate to the "Launcher Options" header, located on the top right corner.
- 7) Select "JAVA Parameters" and with the "Memory" dropdown, assign 2GB to your launcher. Make sure that JAVA Minecraft version in use is labeled as "64-bit". Save, and exit the option menu.
- 8) Back into the modpack, you can now simply click "Play". Once on the multiplayer screen, you should be able to see Oblique in the server listing, our address being "play.obliquemc.net".
- 9) Easy peasy lemon squeezy, welcome to Oblique-y.
If you do not want to use the Technic Launcher, you can try the Minecraft Forge installation process. You'll find the guide in our Github installation guide page.